brotha2Brotha

Friday, February 11, 2005

Go Go Alert: Double Trouble



Carlos
From: Dominican Republic
Home: Bronx
Age: 24
Where: Krash, LaFleurs, Papicock, SBNY, Stellas

Okay, I'll admit: I have a thing for twins. Over the years, I've been able to indulge that fantasy in more ways than one. First there were the twin track stars in Chicago, then twin Ukranian gymnasts, a few sets of twins on video...and meeting Carlos and Joel.

An apology: I have just two pictures of these fraternal twins together. The first one did not upload so well, it's a tad grainy. The second is in a magazine, has to be scanned, I wasn't feeling well this week, yada yada yada. But a promise: it will be uploaded soon.




Joel
From
: Dominican Republic
Home: Bronx
Age: 24
Where: Krash, LaFleurs, Papicock, SBNY, Stellas

Carlos, Joel and I met at Stella's in 2001. (Unfortunately, the legendary strip club closed last year, and has left a gaping hole in New York City nightlife.) Carlos has a reputation: he is considered the mean one. Brother Joel is supposed to be much friendlier.

Carlos lived up to his rep. He was nervous from this 6'4, 225lb brotha pawing at his lil butt, lol, but Joel was much more relaxed. Any-hoo, over the months we became friendlier and have hung out on a numer of occasions. The top photo is from Carlos at Cuchifrito/SBNY, but I prefer the pic of him at the bar.

I ♥ NYC.